The Nebraska Department of Environmental and Energy will be coordinating the annual meeting of the Nebraska Small Business Compliance Advisory Panel. The meeting is scheduled from 9:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. on October 14, 2021 in room 23 of the NDEE Fallbrook Building.
Small Business Compliance Advisory Panel to Meet
For additional information, please see the meeting agenda below, or contact Andrew Hug at (402) 471-3684.
A G E N D A
9:30 am Introductions/housekeeping/expense reimbursements/open meetings - Andrew Hug
9:40 am Welcome, NDEE reorganization, move, absorption of programs – Jim Macy (invited)
9:50 am State and federal environmental regulatory developments that impact Nebraska
small businesses –
- Air Construction Permits and Air Operating Permits – Pati West, Dave Christensen
- When are they needed?
- What is the difference between these programs?
- Title 129 Updates – Ryan Green
- The CAV/PAV Free Resource – Matt Turco, Shelley Schneider
- Quick Updates – Andrew Hug
- Status of last year’s recommendations
- Permits now online or soon to be
- Webinars and NDEE Video Events page
- NDEE website update pending
- Questions on handouts provided in advance?
10:30 am Break
10:45 am Roundtable Discussion amongst SBCAP – (Questions below are suggestions to start discussion)
What does NDEE do to communicate with businesses?
What can SBCAP panel do to get the word out?
What resources would help small businesses make compliance easier?
11:30 am Closing Remarks/ Action Items– Andrew Hug
11:45 am Meeting Adjourns