To correct a DMR that has already been submitted into NetDMR, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Access the CDX, login with your username and password at https://cdx.epa.gov/. Follow steps to continue to NetDMR.
Step 2: Once you login and continue to NetDMR, your homepage will be the All DMRs & Copies of Record (CORs) search page. See example below.
Step 3: Searching for Specific DMRs
1. Click the dropdown list and select your permit ID number.
2. Click the dropdown list for ‘Permitted Feature’ and select either the influent or effluent (generally 001 option) of the Copy of Record (COR) you are looking for.
3. Enter in monitoring period date range for the COR/DMR that is needing correction.
4. In the ‘Status’ menu, click the button ‘All’.
· Tip: it’s helpful to search for broader time periods than what you’re needing to be sure that the date range includes all records during that period rather than just a few.
5. Click ‘Search’ once all options are entered.
Step 4: Search Results
1. Find the correct Discharge # for the DMR that you’d like to correct.
2. Double check the monitoring period end date to be sure that you’ll be selecting the right DMR that you’re looking for.
3. Double check the status of the DMR. DMRs that are needing correction will either say ‘Validated with Errors’ or ‘Signed and Submitted’.
4. Click the dropdown list under the ‘Next Steps’ column and select the option ‘Correct DMR’. Click the Go button to proceed.
Step 5: Making Corrections
1. From here, you’re able to make the proper corrections needed to update your DMR.
a. This can be a correction of an improperly used no data indicator code, also known as a NODI code.
b. Or this will be data from the analytical results from the lab analysis.
Step 6: Saving Corrections
1. Once all edits have been entered for the entire DMR, scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save & Continue’
2. If you’d like to leave a brief explanation of why you are making an edit to your DMRs, you are welcome to do so.
3. Once you save your changes, the page will bring you back to the top of the page where you’ll see that your changes have been saved and validated.
Step 7: Sign and Submit Updated DMR
1. Check both boxes
2. Type in password
4. Repeat step 2 authentic password word by entering an answer to one of your security questions, then repeat step C
Step 8: Signing Confirmation/Completion
The page will redirect you to a confirmation of signing page, an example is shown below. Congratulations, you’ve successfully corrected a DMR.
Produced by: Nebraska Department of Environment and Energy, P.O. Box 98922, Lincoln, NE 68509-8922; phone (402) 471-2186. To view this, and other information related to our agency, visit our web site at http://dee.ne.gov.