Pool Variance Application
This information is provided by the Nebraska Department of Environment and Energy to assist the public and regulated community.
Form #: WAT300 Applications and Forms Revised: 7/1/21

Please use this form when requesting a variance to a design, modification, or improvement that does not conform to Title 178 NAC 2.

This form must be submitted by the design professional or the owner if Title 178 NAC 2-003.01 applies.