All Project Requirements Must be Completed and
the Rebate Request Submitted by March 31, 2022.
IF YOUR PROJECT IS DELAYED, PLEASE CONTACT NDEE FOR AN EXTENSION
PLEASE REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION’S LISTS OF REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PROJECT, SITE, EQUIPMENT, AND CHARGING SERVICE
REIMBURSEMENT TIMELINE: By March 31, 2022, the rebate recipient must:
REIMBURSEMENT DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED
- Purchase and install the electric vehicle charger(s)
- Install signage and complete pavement markings
- Determine that the chargers are operating correctly and are available for use
- Submit the completed Reimbursement Request Form with required supporting documentation
- Copies of dated invoices for all equipment purchased and work performed
- Proof of payment (images of canceled checks, bank or credit card statement, or wire transfer record)
- Photographs of the charging equipment, pavement markings, and signage at each charging site
- Proof of insurance for the charging equipment
Payments of $25,000 or more will be made by electronic funds transfer (ACH System). Smaller reimbursements will be paid by check.
Your organization must be enrolled in the State of Nebraska’s ACH system in order to receive electronic payments. To enroll, complete the Nebraska Substitute Form W-9 and ACH Enrollment Form along with required bank account verification (voided blank check or photocopy of cleared check).
SUBMITTING YOUR REIMBURSEMENT REQUEST
You may submit your reimbursement request by e-mail or in printed copy by mail. Please retain a copy of the reimbursement forms and documentation for your records.
For electronic submission, please e-mail to: NDEQ.VWSettlement@nebraska.gov
Mail printed materials to:
Nebraska Diesel Emission Mitigation Program
Nebraska Department of Environment & Energy
P.O. Box 98922
Lincoln NE 68509-8922
Questions? Email us at NDEQ.VWSettlement@nebraska.gov