Applying for a Waste Reduction and Recycling Incentive Grant or Litter Reduction and Recycling Grant is an online process. Above is the Technical Guide for the Waste and Litter Grant Application Process and below are instructions and information about the applications. We encourage you to read and/or view this information before starting the application.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
For 2023 grants, the following grant applications will be available beginning July 13, 2022 with a deadline of August 24, 2022, 4:00 p.m. CDT
Litter Reduction and Recycling Grants
Waste Reduction and Recycling Incentive Grants
Partial Reimbursement for Purchase of Tire-Derived Products and/or Crumb Rubber
Scrap Tire Collection Site Cleanup For Political Subdivisions
Cost-Sharing for Scrap Tire Civil Engineering Uses
Deconstruction of Abandoned Buildings
Please note: Applications can only be created and submitted during the open grant period. Please check back for the open and deadline dates posted on this webpage. Creating an account and requesting authorization
Please refer to the Technical Guide for the Waste and Litter Grant Application Process, available for download at the top of the page, for guidance on how to create an account and complete an application.
General Information on the Applications:
- Applications must be submitted using the online process.
- Applications will be reviewed and scored based on the submitted application. Please review your application carefully prior to submitting.
- Please use the drop down lists when the option is available.
- All dollar amounts should be rounded to the nearest whole dollar. Dollar signs, commas and decimals are not necessary and should not be used. Once an application is saved, dollar signs will appear with the numbers you entered.
- Attachments – the application will check for the necessary attachments. Please use the appropriate button for attaching required documents. Documents attached with the supporting documents button are not evaluated as part of the submission, but are accepted as part of the submission.
Note: Effective Oct. 1, 2009, any individual submitting any application or form that would derive public benefit from the state must also fill out a United States Citizenship Attestation form. This applies to individuals submitting the forms on their own behalf. If applicable, please fill out the United States Citizenship Attestation form below and submit it with the relevant applications and forms.
United States Citizenship Attestation Form
* This Page contains links to Non-NDEE websites, these links will open in a New Tab or Window